Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Flowers!

A couple of years ago we went to the Dallas Arboretum, but last spring we missed out.  Luckily this year we had a friend invite us on a field trip and we were able to enjoy all of the beautiful spring flowers- and the good company of friends of course :)
 It was such a beautiful day I don't know why I didn't take more pictures.  I think the kids were pretty squirrelly and didn't feel like "posing" and I didn't feel like forcing them to pose.  I need to have Rusty around or we don't get all the great pictures.
I swiped this one from a friend :)  Luckily they were in a picture mood.

The Boys
 This year instead of playhouses they had fairytale castles for the kids- Katie was thrilled, but I thought the playhouses were better.
 The Girls
 Of course no trip to the Arboretum is complete without rolling down the HUGE hill....
 ...or playing in the frog fountains.
It is so fun to see all my little munchkins growing up and developing into little people. Watching them learn and grow is what makes motherhood so fulfilling.  I'm grateful to have good friends and family that help me in this monumental task.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Your kids are growing up so fast!

Miss you all