Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Winding Down


This is our last week here in Texas- at least for awhile. We have
 had a lot of fun, but I'm looking forward to getting back home.  Frankly I'm feeling a little bored here.  I know that sounds crazy when you see all the things we've done and places we've been, but it's different here.  I've read every book we brought and a dozen we checked out of the library.  I've kept up with all my housework. I even taught primary.  I just feel like I lack a sense of purpose.  I miss the projects and homeschooling clubs. I miss having assignments and friends to do things with. I think I'm a little crazy. 

Here are some of the last photos from Waxahachie and Texas...
Getzendaner Park was one of our favorite hang-outs here. It's a beautiful place to relax and enjoy nature.
 
These photos were taken on Father's Day when we did our best to spoil Dad- before we left him alone in Texas for a month.


No comments: